- Murakami weights have laser-marked representations. ( except plate weights and some kinds of weights )
- Any complicated logo marks on weights and deadweights available.
- By computer programmed laser marking, any complicated logo marks available.
- It creates smooth surfaces compared with making stamps and carving. Suitable for marking on precise weights.
- No load and non-touch marking on weights.
- Marking available on any material such as stainless steel, aluminum and brass.
- High accuracy marking available.
Specifications of FAYb laser machine
- Laser type : Fiber Amplified Ytterbium (wavelength : 1.06μm)
- Scanning range : 160 mm square
- Marking height/width : 1.0 – 160 mm
- Marking direction : Straight line(0-360deg.), Circular line